These Salmon Tabbouleh Bowls make a delicious, healthy, fun 30 minute meal. This recipe is loaded with color and flavor, as well as protein, healthy fats and antioxidant rich herbs. It’s so fresh and light, I just love it!
(This post contains affiliate links. I may make a commission from sales but your price remains the same.)
What is Tabbouleh?
Tabbouleh is a Mediterranean dish consisting of cooked bulgar wheat tossed with herbs. In this version I use plenty of parsley, mint, green onions, cucumber, and tomatoes, then dress it all with a simple lemon and olive oil dressing. The key to a lovely tabbouleh is finely chopping all the herbs! (Love Mediterranean food? Try my hummus!)
How to Make Salmon Tabbouleh Bowls:
This fresh, healthy meal is easy to make:
- Boil bulgar wheat and sear salmon
- chop herbs and make simple dressing
- Toss together, plate with salmon
LET’S TALK FISH Y’ALL!
1. It’s best not to buy fish wrapped in plastic. You should be able to smell the fish you are buying. I always buy mine from a fishmonger I trust. If the fishmonger is handling it, cutting it etc… he will know if it’s not fresh.
2. Always buy fish the day you plan on making it, that way if your meal gets pushed back a day or two you can still use it.
3. When selecting fish always point to the piece you want. In stores the freshest fish is placed in the front of the…
Read full article fromSource
Be the first to write a comment.